Friday, December 9, 2011

About Blog




About Blog

Namaste, myself Goku!, Indicritic, a music lover and yearning-to-be musician from God's own country Kerala. The intention behind this blog is to pen down my thoughts about the music I hear, song by song, straight to the point, short and honest music reviews.
The views in my blog are my own and my own only, and all criticisms are welcome.

About My rating

I sometimes give albums a rating from 1 to 5 out of  Five. They are not some random figures, rather it is based on some criteria I myself have formulated.

1/5 : AVOIDABLE. An album with absolutely no innovation, no repeat value, and poor execution.All songs are a total fail.

1.5/5 : POOR. Album in which some songs show some sparks, but album totally fails due to lack of creativity or the reluctance of songs to go in the mood of the setup.

2/5 : BELOW AVERAGE. One or two songs are hearable but forgetful. Majority of songs fail. Album as a whole is imperfect.

2.5/5 : AVERAGE. All songs are somewhat good, some may even show promise, some may even prove to be hits, but album as a whole is down in innovations. An album that won't play in our players for long.

3/5 : GOOD. All songs are good. There may be one or two promising songs, and rest average songs. Still a decent hear that won't leave you disappointed.

3.5/5 : VERY GOOD. All songs are good with right amount of feel in each one. One of the better works of the music director, the album has repeat value. May contain more than one chat climber songs and rest all good songs. Album is definitely worth its price and will leave you delighted!

4/5 : EXCELLENT. One of the best works of the music director. Each and every song prove to be very good with each one different from other. Definitely a chart buster with maximum effort taken by the music director. Everything seems working in the album and it'll grow on you in time.

4.25/5 : OUTSTANDING! Each song is a gem. You can't help but listening to each one again and again. No human imperfections possibly there. The music director is in the apex of his talent. Yet one or two songs gets saturated and you may stop listening to it after some time.

4.5/5 : OUTSTANDING!! Each song is a gem. You can't help but listening to each one again and again. No human imperfections possibly there. The music director is in the apex of his talent. Classic. Period.

5/5 : SPEECHLESS! Reserved for divine music.


Feel free to contact me through my Facebook or Twitter profiles I have given.

Cheers! :D

Life sucks! Music doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment